- 2013-2020 Academy of Arts Novi Sad
Professor of Film and Theatre Directing at the Academy of Arts University of Novi Sad and Professor of Digital Video at Interdisciplinary studies University of Arts in Belgrade.
- 2008-2013 Academy of Arts Novi Sad
Associate professor at Drama Department.
- 2006 Festival du Film Serbe, Paris, France
Best Film Award for The Party.
- 2005 Screenplay festival, Vrnjacka banja
Best Screenplay Award for The Party.
- 2005- International Video Festival VideoMedeja
Member of selection committee.
- 2003 Dokufest Prizren
Special prize for The Travelling of the Dead.
- 2003 International Festival of Short and Documentary Film/Video Belgrade
Member of the board.
- 2003 Berlinale Talent Campus, Germany
- 2003-2008 Academy of Arts Novi Sad
Assistant professor at Drama Department.
- 1992-2002 Academy of Arts Novi Sad
Assistant at Drama Department.
- 1999/2000 World TV and Westdeutschen Rundfunk, Novi Sad/Koeln, Yugoslavia/Germany
Researcher and production coordinator for documentary film about Novi Sad after NATO bombing Europa war so nach (Europe was so close).
- 1998 “Balkan Answer” Festival of Yugoslav video art, Free Culture Foundation, St. Petersburg, Russia
- 1998 Theaterzwang ’98 Festival Freier Theater NRW, Dortmund, Germany
Member of jury.
- 1997 Deep Europe Workshop/Hybrid WorkSpace/ Orangerie/Temporary Media Lab/documenta x, Kassel, Germany
- 1997 INFANT97 International festival of alternative and new theatre, Novi Sad
- 1997 Annual Exhibition at the Centre for Contemporary Art, Princess Ljubica’s Residence, Belgrade
Video installation Light my fire.
- 1995-1998 “Transkatalog” magazine for Art and Culture, Novi Sad
Member of editorial board.
- 1997 WRO 97 International Media Art Biennale, Wroclaw, Poland
Special Award of Magazine Gazeta Wyborcza for Eyewitness.
- 1996 Yugoslav Festival of Short and Documentary Film/Video Belgrade
Golden Prize of Belgrade for Best Experimental Video for Eyewitness.
- 1995 Annual Exhibition at the Centre for Contemporary Art, Cinema Rex, Belgrade
Video installation Eyewitness.
- 1995-1997 Radio B-92, Belgrade
Directing four video art and documentaries for video production.
- 1994 Yugoslav Festival of Short and Documentary Film/Video Belgrade
Special Award for Experimental Video for Impossible Made in Serbia II.
- 1991 Alert Film GmbH, Berlin, Germany
First assistant director at Dušan Makavejev’s feature Gorilla bathes at noon.
- 1991 Festival JRT (Yugoslav TV festival), Neum
Authors’ Award and Critics’ Award for Punishment and freedom.
- 1987-1991 TV Novi Sad
Director at documentary and art/cultural department.